Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bangalore Lalbhag Flower show!




Impression of Delhi's Lotus Temple, made using Carnations and white Rose.

Lilies, Carnations, Begonias, and more!

Lilies!


Mix of coxcomb flowers

l A view of lined arrangement!


As every year, something that attracts most of the tourist, most of the gardener’s, birds and flies, Lovers, Admirers, , nature lovers to the heavens of seasonal flowers and plants! Some thing that keeps one’s eyes busy and occupied with the aesthetics of Nature’s creation, which is an inspiration to most of poets, writers, artist and garden lovers, equally a place that deserves an appreciation with soul!

Yes dear friends, I am an artist, I am a gardener, I am poetic, I am a writer, I am an admirer and a nature lover too! Besides a tourist who loves traveling to the parallel lands of lovely colors, that is always been attracting me since I was a child! Been strongly inspired by mother and her love to gardening, which took decades of understanding the bonding between me and them, which took years on learning on how to do it ,Which is healing me every moment, which has kept sharing the joy and happiness of every moment! What more could be joyful than a whole day’s feast enjoying the land of greens and colors! Bangalooru Lalbhag flower show! Just can’t express the joy in words, but it’s an experience to be experienced!

There was a vast collection of flowers from different corners of India! Roses, carnations, lilies, orchids, anthoriums, Violets, Heliconias, Marigold’s, Azaleas, seasonal flowers, cascombs, bottle brush, Geraniums, cactus, lithops, Canscadiums, gladiolus, golden showers, Begonias, maples, Ferns and more… to see.

Well decorated Glass house with a structure of Lotus temple situated in Delhi was made using White carnations and roses! Which was the star attraction. Had more contemporary arrangement of flowers all over, with Japanese styles of flower arrangements, bonsai’s and more….

I was thrilled and lost in the shrine greens and colors! Which reminds me of a poem by Jessica S. Audet which speaks of inspiration by flowers and the it goes this way…

Flower Poem

All around us Nature is talking, through the flowers, trees, and oceans. This poet connects with Mother Nature and is inspired by the gentle smell of a flower, inspired to bring out the flower within herself, showing others who she chooses to be.

Mother Nature’s Way of Words


Mother Nature’s Way with Words Mother Nature spoke today. I sat and listened to what she had to say. Her words of wisdom were so strong. Made me realize I should do what’s right, never wrong. The Earths deep voice spoke aloud to me, Do not weep young child, leave that to me. For that little one, is the job of my weeping willow tree. The winds soft cry, rang in my ears, Your love and beauty will go on for years. Where you will go others will follow, Your thoughts are deep, never hollow. The birds’ sweet song, I needed to hear, Always go on, live without fear, For one day you'll get to know, The wisdom and wonder of the owl and crow. The gentle smell of the flowers gave me inspiration. Made me see I need to go full out, total dedication. I need to show others how I choose to be. And by doing so, I'll bring out the flower in me. The mysterious waters of the ocean, so deep. To believe is to feel, to hold is to keep. Little girl, one of many others. Pass on your wisdom to your sisters and brothers. The suns powerful ways, so fierce and strong, Brings everything together in Mother Nature’s beautiful song. Everyone and everything in this world plays its own part, May my laughter and brightness of many years, find its special path to your wounded heart. Always go forth; there is plenty to see, And if you need a light in your darkness, Well, just leave that to me.



Don’t really know what more I can write here!

No comments:

Post a Comment